Building tools to accelerate the design and discovery of new materials.
Enabling batteries and fuel cells with greater range, longer life, and faster charging.
Fostering a rapid transition to more sustainable mobility.
Deploying AI to amplify our ability to design new materials.
Our scientific approach targets a rapid transition to a more sustainable future.
Building a community of researchers to help realize our vision of the future.
As mobility demands increase, developing new materials to realize a zero-emission future has never been more critical. We're working to extend battery and fuel cell lifetimes while also seeking better energy materials.
- Brian StoreyDirector of Accelerated Materials Design and Discovery program
- Ha-Kyung KwonResearch Scientist
- Abe AnapolskySenior Manager
- Jens HummelshøejManager
- Linda HungSenior Research Scientist
- Muratahan AykolSenior Research Scientist
- Patrick HerringSenior Research Scientist
- Daniel SchweigertSenior Scientific Data Engineer